Trusted Contributor

Re: I love The Rookie. Anyone else?

I enjoy this program, as well : )

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

We are also loving it, we record it and watch on weekends.  Good to see Joey Buchanan doing so well!
And Eric Winter was on DOOL, I think.  I don't watch DOOL, so correct me if I am wrong.

@redwingsgal

A friend of mine commented that he was surprised Nathan would "approve" Eric Winter to be in the cast ....  he's too good looking!  lol   Woman LOL

Frequent Contributor

We enjoy the show as well.  Does anyone else think Nathan Fillion has had a facelife?  He looks different somehow, but I can't quite put my finger on what.

Trusted Contributor

@sugar22 wrote:

We enjoy the show as well.  Does anyone else think Nathan Fillion has had a facelife?  He looks different somehow, but I can't quite put my finger on what.

I agree something is happening there.  Have seen other comments that he looks younger.  I really like him and do enjoy the show also.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's ok, it's watchable if there is nothing better on tv.  I don't like it that the middle age guy had to have 20something love interest.  That's bizarre, he looks like her father.

@chrystaltree

???    Surprising comment .....   not all people who date after divorce date in a tight age range.   

He's new in town, met her at the police academy and it's obviously not a long term relationship.  They weren't hurting anyone.

Honored Contributor

@sugar22 wrote:

@sugar22

My vote is for either an eye lift or botox, in addition to losing weight  .... not sure which.

Respected Contributor

I’ve watched maybe three episodes. It’s okay, I don’t specifically 

look for it or record the show. But if I happen to catch it when it’s on, I’ll watch.

Respected Contributor

I love it too! I think we need to tell more people to watch. Judging by the last thread about this, not many people are watching and that's not good.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Eric Winter was on DOOL years ago, he played Rex Brady.

Super Contributor

I am watching & enjoying it too.