Honored Contributor

I love The Rookie. Anyone else?

Great new show. The Rookie is so good. Anyone else love it?

Trusted Contributor

Re: I love The Rookie. Anyone else?

@Mindy D I have been watching and enjoying it also. I usually dvr and watch several days later. Somehow, I find this show much better than his previous show castle. Could never get into that one.

Respected Contributor

I've watched every episode and really like it.  Tuesday night is a good one for TV shows. 

Honored Contributor

I'm liking it, but there are two women that I can't keep straight .... the Lucy and Angela characters  look the same to me !

I also think Nathan Fillion is a better actor than I gave him credit for.  Not once do I ever see rookie John Nolan resemble Richard Castle.   

Honored Contributor

2 thumbs up

Esteemed Contributor

I do like it.  I guess I just like him.  I do find the two other mentioned characters do look alike.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Yes! I love the Rookie! That show and 9-1-1 are my favorites. Nathan Fillion is still as handsome as ever! 

Honored Contributor

It's ok, it's watchable if there is nothing better on tv.  I don't like it that the middle age guy had to have 20something love interest.  That's bizarre, he looks like her father.

Respected Contributor

i agree. very good show. we allways watched castle but the last season i found boring.

Respected Contributor

We are also loving it, we record it and watch on weekends.  Good to see Joey Buchanan doing so well!
And Eric Winter was on DOOL, I think.  I don't watch DOOL, so correct me if I am wrong.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it