Esteemed Contributor

I know I will get used to it, but...

[ Edited ]

...wow, this new forum look is confusing the heck out of me.  Plus my post total and join date are so far off.  Oh well, I am grateful they continue to have the forums. 

ETA:  How can I be such a super contributor with only 997 posts?  LOL

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: I know I will get used to it, but...

I agree!! right now I am so confused. All I can do is post, don't know where any of my other posts are, or anything. I am frustrated!!

Honored Contributor

MacDuff started a thread for tips and suggestions and I've been compiling many guides into one post. Click HERE to read forum How-tos.

Esteemed Contributor

It's frustrating that it apparently times me out and I have to sign back in.  Grrrr...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

One thing about computers, there's always a newer version to hate worse just around the corner!  

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Qvc posted that the start date and post count would change for posters earlier than 2010 after the upgrade.  You can see the post in the welcome get started forum.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Qvc posted that the start date and post count would change for posters earlier than 2010 after the upgrade.  You can see the post in the welcome get started forum.

I registered in 2012 (the date shown at left is the same date shown before the forum changes), but my post count dropped from 11K to under 5K.

Honored Contributor

Mama, I share your frustration.  And I bet you're way more computer savvy then I am.  This is agony for me LOL!

The only benefit I can find to this thing so far is how it autosaves the posts so no more disappearing posts.  I love that.  The rest, yikes!

Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree.  I counted yesterday I signed back in a total of 11 times.  And that was just in the 3 hours that I was on the boards. 

But this is odd, I like the layout of the boards better when I am NOT signed in!!  Go figure. 

Honored Contributor

How do I find my latest post instead of things I wrote back in March?