Honored Contributor

I just have to ask... the show "I Love A Momma's Boy" 🤮🤮🤮

Of course, I watch my "guilty pleasure" 90 day fiancé which I'm probably crazier than they are for watching🙄🤷‍♀️

After the show last night I kept the channel on ...omg what or who in their right mind comes up with these shows OR even dates these "boys"???  Very strange🙈I had to change the channel..these stupid woman😳

Contributor

Re: I just have to ask... the show "I Love A Momma's Boy" 🤮🤮🤮

I AGREE THESE WOMAN ARE STUPID FOR STAYING WITH THEM..THE MOTHERS ARE NO BARGAIN EITHER.LEAVE YOUR SON ALONE GEEZZZ. 90 DAY ALSO WHO GOES TO AFRICA FOR A MAN UGH!!!!

Respected Contributor

Does anyone really believe that show is for real?

I haven't seen it, only the commercials.  I don't buy it!

Hyacinth

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Like many reality shows, it is more than likely for real to a certain extent but scripted to go certain ways.

Respected Contributor

I'm watching (along with my sister) because:

A.  There's not a whole lot "new" that interests me. Heck, even gave up on "The Good Doctor", "Mom" and others I enjoyed before, because the plotlines/character changes are less than interesting.

B.  We like being reminded we're more sane (than we imagine, LOL) compared to the mothers, sons, and girlfriends,  Not to mention the husbands/fathers!!!

They make the Plath family look normal.  Haven't watched most of the others, I can only take freak shows in small doses...

Denise
Super Contributor

@denisemb OMG! Your comment about the Plath family made me laugh so much, I snorted my coffee!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since the beginning of the pandemic, I find myself watching, or attempting to watch, programming I would never have glanced at previously.🥰 This show is one of them. I gave it a chance, but could not continue watching, because of the cringeworthy content that stretches the boundaries of acceptable, marital dynamics.

Although I realize some of it is scripted; that which is not, is difficult to comprehend. It is hard for me to watch the verbal abuse, and extremely controlling behaviors of the monster-in-laws; even if it is for lucrative benefits.😁

It breaks my heart to see what these poor young women are allowing themselves to be subjected to. 

I sheepishly admit to 90 Day Fiance being a recent, guilty pleasure of mine also, because SOME of the couples are authentic. It is nice to watch their sometimes arduous journeys, and cheer them on every step of the way. Although a few of the story lines are channel changers as well.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖