Honored Contributor

Re: I just found the funniest show!!

Anything with Eugene Levy in it has to be funny. 😀
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

There's an entire topic somewhere here about that I believe.

I've watched it a few times.  It reminds me of the comedy show "Soap"

I believe it's this one....https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075584/

Annabellethecat:  I have added this to my list on Netflix, intend to binge watch it when I get a rainy day. But aside from that, you really brought back memories - I LOVED Soap!  That was one of the funniest shows ever.  

Super Contributor

Love this show ! Takes your mind off most anything 

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal 

Love this show.

Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara are Second City Alum - and never disappoint. They are hilarious.

His son and daugher in real life are also on (his son plays his son, his daughter plays Twyla the yoga instructor and smoothis maker at the local "diner".

I JUST started watching it and have laughed so hard I need to rewind it to see the next few scenes to see what I missed whilst giggling.

it's a stitch this show. Glad I started it.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

Shi**'s Creek.  Honestly, I passed it by so many times.  5 seasons it was on.  Don't know if it's still on.  So funny though. I just love

@qualitygal 

I used to watch that show all the time!  Then it went off the air.  Do you have Fios?  I'd really like to watch it again.

@eddyandme wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

Shi**'s Creek.  Honestly, I passed it by so many times.  5 seasons it was on.  Don't know if it's still on.  So funny though. I just love

@qualitygal 

I used to watch that show all the time!  Then it went off the air.  Do you have Fios?  I'd really like to watch it again.

Fios?  Watching it on Netflix.

Esteemed Contributor

We found this too on Netflix and have been watching it every night.  It is so funny, I love David's character and the mom,  she is hysterical!   Great show, makes you forget what's going on in the world for a little while.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!!!...I just discovered this show about five or six months ago and it is the most funniest and hilarious show that I have seen in a long time!...My husband and I enjoyed it so much and we were so sorry to see it end.

Fantastic writing and casting!

What a character Moira was....loved the way she talked and how she had all of her wigs hanging up on the wall...All of the characters were absolutely fantastic!

It's available on Pop also and I have it recorded.

I'm laughing just seeing this thread and remembering this wonderful, entertaining show! Woman LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

I’ve watched the first five seasons since being at home. I love it and hope the final season comes to Netflix later this year. I was hooked after the early episode about the town sign 😄.

@tucsongal ...Yes!!!...That Town sign was absolutely hilarious and what they ended up with wasn't really any better! 

crying with laughter emoticon

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

I was going to say that Season 6 has been on Netflix for a while now.  But I just checked and it's not, which confused me since I watched it!  It is on Pop if anyone is looking for the last season.  

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Katherin O'Hara doing her Moira character is reminiscent of the character she played on BeetleJuice; Delia Deetz.

The show makes me laugh - and sit still for far longer than is GOOD FOR ME!!!