Esteemed Contributor

Re: I just found the funniest show!!

@MoonieBaby ...I'm checking into all of the shows listed for Catherine O'Hara and Eugene Levy this weekend....Did they do anything else together besides Schitt's Creek?...I'm going to have to rewatch this series over the weekend also....Each episode went by so fast since they were ony 1/2 hour....actually less due to commercials...so each episode just whizzed by....They were great together as well as a fantastic ensemble cast!

I wish the ending had been different as I couldn't imagine Schitt's Creek without Moira & Johnny! Woman Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

I don't know about their collaborations other than Second City TV...but they are hilarious.

The show is well written for sure, and yea episodes are WAY TOO FAST.

Esteemed Contributor

This was a favorite of mine as well.  Funny thing is, aside from the people on this forum, I never knew another person who watched it.  None of my friends or family had seen it.  At any rate, I certainly enjoyed this little gem and was sorry to see it end.  

Trusted Contributor

Love this show. Like others here I didn't start watching at first but was hooked after binge-watching the first season. The show evolves and becomes more than just a comedy. Funny and a great statement for family, generosity, acceptance and community....without hitting you over the head to get the message across.

The whole cast was brilliant! Great character cast headed by Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara. My favories of the supporting characters were Stevie and Jocelyn, also Bob and Ronnie.

Hated to see it end.