Honored Contributor

Re: I just finished my Leftovers last night.

@x Hedge wrote:

@MW in Iowa 

Some things are better leftover.

@x Hedge  You are right about that.  The only leftover I like/love actually is porterhouse steaks.  To me it's juicier & more tender.

As a general rule since I retired, there is no such thing as leftovers at my house unless I order "Spicy Mongolian Beef."  I can get 3 meals out of that dish. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa   I cook with leftovers in mind, always make enough for several meals, and then can tweak to make them just a bit different so DH doesn't feel he is eating the same so often, lol.  Leftover steak becomes tacos another night, etc.

Respected Contributor

Chickenbutt , i agree about the weirdness , but it is starting to not look so weird with what is going on today. Also Justin Theroux and Carrie Coon took what was offered to them and ran with it. such great actors.

Respected Contributor

Love leftovers especially day after Thanksgiving. Always eat leftovers especially now with lack of groceries. We should be doing this all along. Get creative redo. Make soup add a salad & warm rolls. so easy. Organized my freezer found so many things to make. We have to get threw this and this is our depression right now.