Respected Contributor

I just finished Schitts Creek and i can not

wait for the new season to come to Netflix. I just loved this show and how the characters are evolving. I had just came off Ozark , can you imagine any more extremes in shows. I usually would look forward to watching 2 episodes every night and it was so refreshing to see uplifting humor. They announced the 6 th season would be the last.

Valued Contributor

Re: I just finished Schitts Creek and i can not

I finished Ozark then started watching Schitts Creek! Talk about two totally different series, but I love them both!! I'm on season 2 of SC and absolutely love the character David Smiley Happy I kind of hope they return to NY in season 6, but kind of not...we'll see what happens Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I love Schitts Creek too.........weird show...but can't wait til another new season begins........loved in the beginning when David  and Stevie hooked up (before David got with

Patrick)......thought they were so funny together....love when the two have scenes together these days....they are my favorite characters on the show...although everyone in the cast is really hysterical.

Respected Contributor

Mandy2006 , that is funny that you did the same thing , they have simular concepts , 2 family's with 2 kids being somewhere they can't wait to get away from. I usually don't like such dark shows but i really got sucked into Ozark.I had just finished Scandal , and thought how am i going to find something that i liked as much. I keep my viewing to 2 hours at the most per day. I used to watch hours of TV a day when i was younger and just got bored with it.

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised that the powers that be allow the name of this show on this site.  lol

Honored Contributor

I’m usually all over the quirkiest of TV shows, but just could not connect to this one.   

Respected Contributor

I think it is all about timing for people , i bet i wouldn't have even given this show a second glance a year ago . For me to watch something , it has to be either really different , or the writing and acting is crazy good.

Respected Contributor

I forgot to add , i am all over the place on what i watch , I will only watch TCM , then i will start watching something crazy like this new show Bonding on netflix , about this girl who is a dominatrix to pay for her college ,how crazy is that.

Honored Contributor

We were pleasantly surprised in watching Schitts Creek on Netflix. The first seasons were so darn funny but the last season jumped the shark. Not interested in seeing the last season out there. Too bad they had to ruin a good run.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I’m usually all over the quirkiest of TV shows, but just could not connect to this one.   

Nor could I.  But I never miss "What We Do in the Shadows" on FX, which is quirky and dark comedy.  Different strokes I guess.