Respected Contributor

Re: I hate the new Phyllis on Y&R today!

Correction - picture below!
Frequent Contributor

I remember her as Dinah Marler on GL. She was quite lively and a real troublemaker! Do anyone think the trucker could be Jill's Larry? Hope so,I really enjoyed his character.
Respected Contributor

On 9/8/2014 Usedtobe said: I remember her as Dinah Marler on GL. She was quite lively and a real troublemaker! Do anyone think the trucker could be Jill's Larry? Hope so,I really enjoyed his character.

Dinah Marler on GL. yes she was she devil...

No it is not Larry Warton

The next on the train of blasts from the past: Original cast member Tom Hallick, who played sexy neurosurgeon-turned-news reporter Brad Eliot

Y&R tomHallick

Respected Contributor

Geez, she's been in one small flashback scene with Jack.....let's give her a chance. It's the actress who plays Kelly that I don't think I'll ever get used to....

Honored Contributor

She's really pretty but I don't like these women who are so skinny. Her face is so thin I can almost imagine a skeleton (stupid I know).

There are so many women like this now. I like the way Caddy looks. She looks healthy in her face. I guess these women think it is attractive to be that thin.

I just saw her yesterday with Jack (he was having a flashback that was probably originally with Michelle (the other Phyllis). I don't mean to offend anyone but I personally thought (at least with this one scene with Jack) she was 'over-acting'. It just seemed strained to me. She and Jack were sitting on the couch (he was remembering a time with Phyllis) and they had the new Phyllis there (to get us to to this new Phyllis and the past) and was seemed to me to be overly demonstrative (I can't think of the right word).

I'm reserving judgment so far I'm just referring to that one scene with him. I don't like/dislike her right now.

I wish to goodness she put on maybe 10 lbs. Her face is too thin.

Super Contributor

You all know that I LOVE Michelle Stafford and no one could ever play Phyllis like she does. But the new one is okay so far - she has obviously studied Michelle's depiction of Phyllis a lot - intonation in her voice, etc. Time will tell. She is attractive IMO.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up,Java. I still wish it was Larry!
Trusted Contributor

I wish Gina Tognoni luck, but also selfishly wish they had killed off Phyllis when Michelle Stafford quit. I hate Phyllis and wish the character was out of the picture. God that character is loathesome IMO.
Valued Contributor

Come on guys, quit being so harsh!! The actress is just coming out of a coma so if you expect her to be more animated, that is unrealistic! Phyllis is pretty but this actress once glamed up I bet will be lovely too so how about giving her the benefit of a doubt.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

i hate phyllis PERIOD! new or old makes no difference.

and having MS on GH now is like a never ending nightmare!!! just can NOT get rid of her - she acts the exact same way as she did on Y&R! so over-the-top and still rants,raves and whines all.the.time!!!! if she can do more - i have yet to see it!