Honored Contributor

I find it ironic that 2 husbands from the "housewives" shows

(cont) are on now because they are plastic surgeons. I'd rather watch them. I could never be a plastic surgeon. It's amazing to see what people show up with as far as problems for them to correct. Sometimes I can't even watch it!! Most times!! Eew

Super Contributor

Re: I find it ironic that 2 husbands from the ""housewives"" shows

I thought you were going to say...we're headed for prison.

Super Contributor

I thought you were going to say "had committed suicide." Dr. Paul Nassif, former husband of Adrienne Maloof (RHOBH), is one plastic surgeon. Who's the other and on which RH did he appear?
Honored Contributor

Heather Dubrow's husband is the other plastic surgeon on Botched with Dr. Nassif. His name is Terry. They are on the OC real housewives.

Super Contributor

Thanks, LipstickDiva. I've never seen RHOOC, therefore I wasn't aware of Dr. Dubrow's connection to the RH-franchise. I thought Dr. Dubrow was hilarious when he vowed that never, under any circumstances whatsoever, would he agree to perform another cosmetic procedure on Janice Dickinson, whom he described as the most difficult patient he'd ever encountered in his entire career. I suppose frequent nips and tucks are almost mandatory for the OC and BH women. They must save a fortune by marrying cosmetic surgeons.
Trusted Contributor

keri.... Janice was on a program where she went to rehab with Dr. Drew..... she was a handful on that program IMO. Did you or anyone else see it?

Granted.... rehab is no picnic.... but with celebrities.... there is so much ego involved.