Esteemed Contributor

I am so sick of all the Time Warner ads!  No matter when I click from a channel, a TW commercial will be showing on the next channel.  So irritating...the man with the baseball cap that shows up everywhere and more recently, the unbelievably obnoxious little family that seems to be involved in the daily life of everyone in the neighborhood!

Honored Contributor

@katte wrote:

The one that gets to me the most is the Drive Time commercial.  The one with the two women who  are driving a Drive Time van acting stupid, helping people buy a car with no credit..  Everytime I see that ad I automatically "mute it".  It is an insult to one's own intelligence.

@katte Not to mention how recklessly they drive-pulling in at a high rate of speed, tires squealing.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

I'm getting tired of the one for amazon prime where she buys a pet door for the miniature horse.

Oh I love this one!   That little horse is adorable and the way he comes in the pet door and puts his head on her ....so adorable , it makes me smile!   I don't see it enough , only a couple of times unlike others that run every 5 mins!!!

@Kitty Galore  I get that the miniature horse isn't liked by the other horses but who keeps a horse in their house?

I liked the first one with the little white dog with the cast on his leg and his owner buys the shoulder carrier for him.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I am so sick of all the Time Warner ads!  No matter when I click from a channel, a TW commercial will be showing on the next channel.  So irritating...the man with the baseball cap that shows up everywhere and more recently, the unbelievably obnoxious little family that seems to be involved in the daily life of everyone in the neighborhood!

@corita The neighbor at the birthday party who dons a pink hat, rides child's bike and says "Honey I'm going viral'. Gak!

Honored Contributor

Brad was on two nights ago.  She has to be related to whoever dreamed up that ad.