Valued Contributor

I could hardly believe it but flipping through my channels I saw that TLC is

showing the old Here Comes Honey Boo Boo shows. Have they no shame? I kept flipping.

Honored Contributor

Re: I could hardly believe it but flipping through my channels I saw that TLC is

@allaries wrote:

showing the old Here Comes Honey Boo Boo shows. Have they no shame? I kept flipping.

@allaries

???   Have they no shame?   All networks show reruns.  This is nothing new.

Respected Contributor

Re: I could hardly believe it but flipping through my channels I saw that TLC is

I saw an ad for "Honey Boo Boo: The Lost Episodes" last night!  lol

Honored Contributor

The network is getting their money's worth out of that family.

@allaries

Honored Contributor

Hours and hours of "film" is shot for these reality shows.  All they do is cobble up some less desirable footage into new shows.  I refuse to watch this train wreck of a family. 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@allaries wrote:

@allaries

???   Have they no shame?   All networks show reruns.  This is nothing new.

OY!  But the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo show was canceled because Mama June was cavorting with a pedophile.  That's quite different than "all networks show reruns."  Yes, this is new and a different circumstance, not analogous to all other reruns that networks show.   So to respond t you ???  Why even equate this show to other shows and "all other networks."