Respected Contributor

Re: I can't keep up with the new TV shows

@Moretofollow wrote:

I think I'm going to have to take out a subscription to Netfix to see The Crown. Disappointed that it's not on network tv or cable.  

The Crown is worth it!  I loved the acting and story about Queen Elizabeth.  

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Moretofollow wrote:

I guess I'll have to watch Goliath too that's on Amazon.  We already have Amazon Prime so might as well....

Golieth was very good and glad BILLY BOB WON, that role was made for him. Also HUGH LAURIE IN NIGHT MANAGER was excellent, glad he won and forgot the name of the other actor that won for Night Manager.  Good series. I bInged watch it.  I was surprised STRANGER THINGS WON NOTHING.  I watch a lot of NETFLEX and Amazon Prime movies.

So glad I read this thread and saw this post! @qvcaddition, thanks to your recommendation, i watched the first three episodes of Goliath and am hooked! I will have to check out Night Manager.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Moretofollow wrote:

I guess I'll have to watch Goliath too that's on Amazon.  We already have Amazon Prime so might as well....

Golieth was very good and glad BILLY BOB WON, that role was made for him. Also HUGH LAURIE IN NIGHT MANAGER was excellent, glad he won and forgot the name of the other actor that won for Night Manager.  Good series. I bInged watch it.  I was surprised STRANGER THINGS WON NOTHING.  I watch a lot of NETFLEX and Amazon Prime movies.

So glad I read this thread and saw this post! @qvcaddition, thanks to your recommendation, i watched the first three episodes of Goliath and am hooked! I will have to check out Night Manager.

Tgbtg:  I watch mostly prime and NETFLEX, better shows than regular TV.  These shows seem to be winning more on the award shows.  I click on them after I go to bed at night or while on the treadmill looking for something to watch.  It took me the longest time to give THE NIGHT MANAGER a try, but a great series.  Another good one was BOSCH on prime.  There are a lot of good series on Prime

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Ainhisg wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Moretofollow wrote:

Tgbtg:  I watch mostly prime and NETFLEX, better shows than regular TV.  These shows seem to be winning more on the award shows.  I click on them after I go to bed at night or while on the treadmill looking for something to watch.  It took me the longest time to give THE NIGHT MANAGER a try, but a great series.  Another good one was BOSCH on prime.  There are a lot of good series on Prime

I agree.  I mostly watch Netflix and Prime even though we pay $90 to DISH every month.  (My husband has channels that he watches, but I would be happy with the $20 DISH package...lol.)  I just watched The Crown on NF (thumbs up) and Paranoid (okay at best--will probably watch Season 2 if there is one just because I know the characters).  I think Stranger Things is worth watching for Season 2, and I dearly LOVE Bloodline...so good!  Love Bosch (have read the books) on Prime.