Honored Contributor

I can’t find anything to watch. Any recommendations?

I've watched so many things. I've seen just about all the things that show up in every what to watch list. I have Directv with all channels, Netflix, Amazon Prime and YouTube. Do you have anything to recommend? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: I can’t find anything to watch. Any recommendations?

Have you seen "Big Little Lies"? It was on HBO (which I do not have), but cox cable gave us HBO free for several weeks and I went on "on demand" and watched both seasons. It is a little dark, but I loved it and may now pay for HBO when season 3 comes around. I also love the movie "How to Race in the Rain"

Valued Contributor

Ozark on Netflix

Honored Contributor

Amazon

Collateral. might be Britbox

Hollywood Netflix

Pennyworth Epix

Hightown. Starz?

none of these are Pollyanna type shows but all really good 

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy u-tube video's. Such as" Rv Deb's Journey " and" Chickens by the Lake"

Esteemed Contributor

I've gone back to old shows and movies. The writing was excellent back then. I really depend on YouTube. Marina Coates is interesting on cinema sets. Mockingbird Lane is her channel. True Crimers put out content daily. I also follow royal family , political and Disney and cruising channels. There is literally a channel there for any interest.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Dead to Me on Netflix liked  the first season starting the second season this weekend. 

Respected Contributor

Start back at the beginning and rewatch all the ER episodes.  I liked the show back in the day, but after rewatching them, I am amazed at how really good of a show it was.  It is also fun to see some who are now "big" stars in small guest roles when they were starting out. 

Respected Contributor

i'm not sure what kind of shows, you want but on Netflix-virgin river and northern rescue are good series. kind of Hallmarkish. On amazon, i love Bosch and an older series Longmire. i liked spencer, confidential, too. just a movie, thought, not a series. Yellowstone, is good too. i think that's A & E. 

goliath on amazon, looks interesting and i might try an episode of that, just don't know much about it.

Valued Contributor

If you were a Game of Thrones fan, try Vikings (History) and Last Kingdom (Netflix)

Hollywood/Dreamland  on Netflix if you like Old Hollywood

Animal Kingdom if you like action