Honored Contributor

I binged The Sinner on USA last night.

I binged the first three episodes of The Sinner on USA last night. Good mystery, so far. I'll watch next week too. Episode 4 comes out on Wednesday. I'm suprised the show does not have a bigger audience share, but I think that's due to a lack of promotion for the show, both this year and last year. I initially found it on Netflix. I had never watched it on USA when it was a new show. If you can catch it anywhere, Season 1,with Jessica Bill, is outstanding. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I binged The Sinner on USA last night.

@Mindy D 

It seems the show isn't popular on this board either. The last time I posted on the most recent thread about it was many days ago and there hasn't been many other posters there either. I wish the show was more popular b/c I think it deserves more credit.

Honored Contributor

I've watched every season, and am watching this season as well. I am thoroughly enjoying it, and can never seem to figure them out! Great writing....

Trusted Contributor

I watched the first 3 seasons, and liked all of them.  I guess, not enough to follow the news that a fourth season was coming,though.

Last night, coincidently, I was channel surfing and came across The Sinner , season 4.  Apparently, there are 3 episodes that I can watch on demand, that have so far aired.

I was so happy to find something that I think I will like, coming up.

I like Bill Pullman and he does a very good acting job in this, but his character is so sad.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D   @SilleeMee 

remember watching Season 1 and 2.  Last night I saw it in the lineup of shows so I taped it. Haven't watched it as yet .

I so whish they would have brought back another episode of the Outsider since the last episode was  an epic shoot out.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've watched all the seasons and so far thought the first one was the best.  I really didn't like last season with Matt Bomer.  It was so dark and disturbing. So far I'm enjoying this season more, although I fear it may too take a really dark turn.