Respected Contributor

I am watching Divorce on HBO ,

I tried getting into Sex and the City , and just didn't care for it right now . I started watching Divorce with Sarah Jessica Parker , and i am enjoying it , great cast , Molly Shannon  , and of course Thomas Hayden Church , just finishing season 1 tonight , i know it isn't one of those blockbusters , but it is well written. Any one watch this ?

Honored Contributor

Re: I am watching Divorce on HBO ,

I did watch both seasons and I found it very enjoyable.  

Respected Contributor

Found it dull. And just the opposite, I thought TH Church and Molly Shannon odd casting  and uninteresting. I watched about 2, maybe 3 episodes.

Contributor

Have you tried The Undoing on HBO? 

Respected Contributor

@bourgs4 wrote:

Have you tried The Undoing on HBO? 

I did , and loved it. And i am picky , i liked looking forward to seeing who the murderer was.

Honored Contributor

This was really a good watch!  I am not the biggest fan of SJP, but it was so entertaining.  Something that wasn't just the same old, same old.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Funny you should mention it. We just recently wateched maybe 5 episodes and decided to ditch it. The first couple episodes drew us in.

We moved on to Wentworth, which someone here recommended 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really liked Divorce - loved the cast.  I was sorry it ended after only three seasons.  I thought it got better and better as it went along.

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

This was really a good watch!  I am not the biggest fan of SJP, but it was so entertaining.  Something that wasn't just the same old, same old.  

It is different and i like it is shot in New York also.  Believe it or not i had never watched Sarah Jessica in anything before . I tried watching Sex and the City and i couldn't get into it. I am in season 2 at this time . 

Respected Contributor

I finished watching 3'rd and final season , only 6 episodes. I really enjoyed this , quite different. They didn't go for the obvious ending . Sarah Jessica's character never seemed to date the right guys for herself , but i was happy that i watched this.