Honored Contributor

... could the Millionaire show have been any more boring?  Must they agonize over the obvious?  Forgot why I gave up on that show years ago, but it all came back to me last night.

Honored Contributor

Re: I adore Jimmy Kimmel but

@faeriemoonI didn't even try the show -  I don't think it matters who the host is.  When a show turns to celebrity contestants, I'm gone.  Even Alex Treback can't get my attention when Jeopardy does celebrities.  

Honored Contributor

I was excited to hear the show was coming back, but when I saw he was the host, it was a no go for me. Can't stand him.

Trusted Contributor

Well it is for charity.  Really needs an audience, but it can't have one.

Respected Contributor

I have always been a fan of the show in the past.  Jimmy did an okay job, but I prefer contestants that are not celebrities.  Unfortunately the timing of bringing the show back is awful.  No live audience made it boring too.  The first 5 questions on Eric's segment were so easy it was obvious they wanted him to hang around more than 5 minutes!

Trusted Contributor

I loved the original show but one of the things that ruined it was too many celebrity editions. 

Honored Contributor

The questions on all of the celebrity Millionaire shows are super easy until you get past the $32,000 limit.  It has always been that way.

I watched while Eric was on but I too was annoyed and I didn't like the guy in the background that was helping.  I used to love this show but this didn't get it for me and I don't think an audience would have helped. 

Trusted Contributor

They need to do something to pay the pool boy, gardener,  cook, manicurest, hair stylist ect.

Esteemed Contributor

Another annoying show, maybe only in my opinion. The latest version of Deal or No Deal hosted by Howie Mandel. So much over the top carrying on and screeching and manufactured drama.

Respected Contributor

Check out his "trial run" with his 2 kids on YouTube.  It's worth it.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York