Trusted Contributor

Re: I Want To See The Grinch!

Let's go ECBG!!!

Trusted Contributor

Let's go, @ECBG!!!!

Honored Contributor

In the commercial I totally loved the pic of little Grinch, to the extent that I went online to get a pic of him to save.  First of all, I Googled 'Baby Grinch' and that was a mistake.  Some hideous pics came up that I have no idea where they originated.  But did finally get a couple of pics.

So cute!!    I don't go to movie theaters anymore because I can't do crowds, but it looks like fun, so I hope everybody enjoys it.

I'll check it out when it hits HBO or SHO.  Also DYING to see Bohemian Rhapsody as soon as I can!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm in!  

Of course the original is beloved, the one from our childhood.

I also loved the live-action version with Josh Ryan Evans from Passions as the Young Grinch and Jim Carrey as the Grinch.  Josh Ryan Evans, it was his last film role, in a bizarre twist of fate he died in real life the same day his character died on Passions (his character was meant to be brought back to life, but sadly..).  Christine Baranski and Jeffrey Tambor were great too.

I'm very excited for this one.  And to see the cartoon over and over again too.  This world needs more stories like The Grinch Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Also the soundtrack looks great, everything from classic Nat King Cole to Pentatonix.   And Pharell narrates it and I love that man for many reasons, for his music which makes me "Happy," his creativity, and his character, especially his character..  

Respected Contributor

I'm taking my 10 yr old son to see this. He has a puppy named Max and he loves the original cartoon.

Honored Contributor

China Glaze has a nice collection of nail polishes out now as a movie tie-in

I didn't grow up with the Grinch story so I don't get any of the fandom for it 

Honored Contributor

I just saw the preview. It looks wonderful.

Honored Contributor

After reading the reviews I've decided to skip it.  Sadly.  It has only 54% positive on Rotten Tomatoes.  Bad.  And reading the specific criticisms was a turn-off.   Ironically "Halloween" is one of the highest-rated movies at 79%, and it was pretty good.  In general the current crop of movies are very poorly rated.

Honored Contributor

He lives at my house you can have him