Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I want to offer an apology to everyone. I watch a lot of tv and make recommendations on new shows. I like to offer my opinions on the shows, and get disappointed when no one seems to watch and offer their thoughts on the show. So I want to apologize, I hope you don't think I come on too strong.

@Jordan2 , I get it feedback is nice, but movies, books, music , and TV shows are so subjective .  When I really enjoy something I just throw it out there, if someone watches and enjoys it, great, if not maybe they will like something else I recommend. Keep posting, I for one love suggestions. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Well, you all made me feel good! I'll keep reading my TV Guide and making my recommendations!

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 looks unanimous to me, everyone enjoys your suggestions and doesnt seem to think an apology is needed!  That rarely happens on these boards!

Esteemed Contributor

Suggestions are always welcome...esp. when they concern new shows that are coming up. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I rely on suggestions here for tv viewing as there is so much out there. Your latest post has two pages if replies which is pretty good for this the tv forum. I've posted about tv shows before and have gotten few responses. Not everything will appeal to everyone. 

Keep posting! 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2   I look forward to your recommendations!!! No apology ever needed!

I usually can't watch everything right away with my work hours.

But please keep them coming!!!!  

Honored Contributor

Jordan (my little Grandson's name)

I love and respect ypur posts, keep them coming, we need more like you around here!!

Respected Contributor

I usually like your recommendations.  Never found your posts too strong.  Keep the recs coming !!!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Well, you all made me feel good! I'll keep reading my TV Guide and making my recommendations!

Heart   Thank You, Jordan!  Smiley Happy