Honored Contributor

Re: I SAW THE DOWNTON ABBEY MOVIE TONIGHT !!

Can't wait seeing! Amazon Prime, my introduction and now own the entire series. 

Esteemed Contributor

@twopuppiesmom  Thanks for posting the review!  After watching the "complete" 6 seasons of the TV show multiple times, I am eagerly awaiting the movie.  For me Downton Abbey is a treat I simply can't get enough of.  Thanks for the sidenote about two of my favorite characters, the dowager and Carson.  I am usually one who can wait a few weeks before seeing a hot movie, but I'm in on opening day for this one!  

Occasional Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity 

I own the series also and sometimes pull out certain episodes to relive the moments !

Occasional Contributor

@Trix 

You will not regret waiting in line on opening day!  Get there early for popcorn and drink and be prepared to be swept away for two hours !

Honored Contributor

I'm so looking forward to seeing it when it opens next Friday!  I've had my tickets for over a week!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I may see it at the theater.

I only watched with CC because I don't get the Brit "accent"

Also some of the common terms they used then, we don't use today.

I am a fan, just not sure if I should wait until it comes on TV

Honored Contributor

Can't wait to see it!!

Thanks for posting!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Can't wait seeing! Two friends are joining us. This is going to be epic!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Now I'm even more excited to see it next Friday!  So glad you loved it @twopuppiesmom !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I already have my tickets and will be bringing along a friend who has not seen the series.  She was wondering if she would be able to follow along, so I am happy to know that it will be OK.  I told her that I saw the Sex and the City movie before ever seeing a tv episode and still understood what what happening.  Also, PBS will be airing a special the night before (9/19) that will be a good refresher, 

FYI, most theatres now have a feature where you can pre-purchase your tickets and select your seats in advance.  No waiting in line and hoping to find seats together where you want them.  What an awesome way that technology can improve our lives!  Woman Very Happy