Honored Contributor

Re: I Now Like "Young Sheldon" !!

I like this show , but last night was wonderful. Meemaw and her boyfriend's ex wife ( played by Reba McEntire ) could carry a show on their own. Georgie and Missy were sweet and John in the bar was terrific. Sheldon and the study group was really good mostly because of mom and dad. An entertaining episode.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

you cant ask for a better show and cast. all cast members are terrific.

they should put REBA in as a regular on the show. I just love her.

Super Contributor

I would love a spin off with Meemaw and the coach and both of their EXs.. also the blonde neighbor on the show was also on Rebas show, she was Barbara Jean

Esteemed Contributor

I usually hate TV comedy shows, but Young Sheldon has been a “can’t miss” for me since the first episode. I usually find myself laughing out loud more than once in each episode and Annie Potts just slays me as Meemaw. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I watched it for the first time the other night because I heard Reba was going to be on.

I thought Reba & MeeMaw were great together! LOVE Annie Potts, LOVE, LOVE LOVE Reba!!!

i didn’t realize “Barbara Jean” was on the show too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@QVCkitty1 Oh wow, THAT'S why they sound and look so much alike. I had no idea!

@Love my grandkids 

Do you remember Scandal with Kerry Washington?    Do you recall Cyrus, who was Fitz's chief of staff and later came out as gay?   That actor is Jeff Perry who is the father of Laurie Metcalf's daughter .... oh gees, now I forgot the daughter's real name .....  ah!   Zoe Perry.

Honored Contributor

I didnt watch from the start but got into it later and so glad that i did. Such a good show and funny Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller