I NEED HELPING FINDING MY SHOWS

I watched the following shows on Sling, NBC ON DEMAND:

Chicago Fire

Chicago Med

Chicago PD

America's Got Talent

New Amsterdam

Manifest

Now that they took it away can anyone tell me where and or how to see my favorite shows without having withdrawal?  I would be most appreciative and thank you in advance.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Re: I NEED HELPING FINDING MY SHOWS

@Lindsays Grandma 

Some of these shows I watch on Hulu since cutting the cable cord. You might want to consider it. There is a good Holiday offer for membership now. No, I do not work for Hulu Woman Very Happy

dee

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Chicago PD is on repeat during the day on ION and/or other channels all the time 

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

I watched the following shows on Sling, NBC ON DEMAND:

Chicago Fire

Chicago Med

Chicago PD

America's Got Talent

New Amsterdam

Manifest

Now that they took it away can anyone tell me where and or how to see my favorite shows without having withdrawal?  I would be most appreciative and thank you in advance.

________

I get AT&T Uverse, so I'm not sure about Sling.  When I lost all of my series program recording due to having the need to have a new receiver installed, I discovered a website that I use a lot to get the program and channel:

it is TVTV.us

Just type in your postal code and provider. You can search certain channel numbers and program titles.