Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt  The first episode is the same, the second varies from year to year. Unfortunately, the one they chose this year was one of my least favorites. So it goes.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Happy2BHere wrote:

I am so sad - I set my DVR as soon as I read the OP and just went to watch it and my DVR did not tape it. I don't know why either! It won't be repeated so have to wait 'till next year. Boohoo Woman Sad

@Happy2BHere  Keep an eye out, I believe they do sometimes repeat it during Christmas week.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Christmas show on tonight, colorized, 2 episodes.

Refreshing to watch retro TV Classics.

1#ligt.gif

Wow it is so nice watching I love Lucy tonight.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

DVD has been airing on Me TV on Sunday nights from 11 to 12 ET for several months now. 

@Shelbelle  Thank you.  I keep searching for it and it's not showing up.  

i have xfinity and the DVD show is available on on demand for free.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@chickenbutt  The first episode is the same, the second varies from year to year. Unfortunately, the one they chose this year was one of my least favorites. So it goes.

Thank You!  Smiley Happy

I see it already aired so I guess I'll move on.   Maybe I'll look for a re-airing, as mentioned by another poster.   I just checked the Tivo Guide and nothing seems to be coming up, unless it becomes a later scheduling.

Super Contributor

Re: I Love Lucy xms special

[ Edited ]

I missed most of the special last night, but reading all these posts got me to look up episodes online. I have Amazon Fire TV (from QVC of course), and found a documentary called "Finding Lucy", being shown on YouTube. This show pretty much shows parts of all the episodes mention here, and I found myself laughing as hard as I always did. Check it out if you need a really good laugh today.  

Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Happy2BHere wrote:

I am so sad - I set my DVR as soon as I read the OP and just went to watch it and my DVR did not tape it. I don't know why either! It won't be repeated so have to wait 'till next year. Boohoo Woman Sad

@Happy2BHere  Keep an eye out, I believe they do sometimes repeat it during Christmas week.

Searched for a repeat and guess what? I have AT&T U-verse and it's there in "On Demand". Yay! So I can watch it tonight - and rewatch it anytime too! Woohoo! Merry Christmas Lucy lovers!