Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: I Love Lucy xms special

[ Edited ]

Last year they did a Lucy episode followed by a D ick V *** D yke in color. 

Respected Contributor

I Love Lucy is probably my fav sitcom of all time, but I do not like it colorized.  I favor the old black n white.

With colorization, I get too distracted by the redness of her hair and all the other colors that look somehow unnatural to me.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

I am ready for Lucy!  Ready for something funny.  Thank you so much for letting us know.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I remember that.  I wish the D V D episodes would come back on METV or another retro channel.  I loved them. 

Honored Contributor
Thank you!

Off-topic, but the DVD episode where Laura tells the world that Alan Brady wears a toupee is just about the funniest show I’ve ever seen. 😂
Honored Contributor

Re: I Love Lucy xms special

[ Edited ]

@bikerbabe wrote:
Thank you!

Off-topic, but the DVD episode where Laura tells the world that Alan Brady wears a toupee is just about the funniest show I’ve ever seen. 😂

Also the one where Rob is convinced they brought the wrong baby home from the hospital is hysterical. What a surprise ending!!!

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I remember that.  I wish the D V D episodes would come back on METV or another retro channel.  I loved them. 

DVD has been airing on Me TV on Sunday nights from 11 to 12 ET for several months now. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
Thank you!

Also the one where Rob is convinced they brought the wrong baby home from the hospital is hysterical. What a surprise ending!!!

Oh yeah,. reading your post I just remembered the way that ended.  Smiley Very Happy  Good stuff.

Trusted Contributor

DVD has been airing on Me TV on Sunday nights from 11 to 12 ET for several months now. 

@Shelbelle  Thank you.  I keep searching for it and it's not showing up.  

Super Contributor

I am so sad - I set my DVR as soon as I read the OP and just went to watch it and my DVR did not tape it. I don't know why either! It won't be repeated so have to wait 'till next year. Boohoo Woman Sad