Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Never heard of that channel.  Wish I had it.  I will look to see if there is an alternative. Thanks

@bonnielu  Neither had I until I began experimenting with channel numbers, then I found it and many other channels I didn't know I had.

Honored Contributor

Re: I Love Lucy Marathon

[ Edited ]

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Cox in my neck of the woods does not appear to carry this channel.

Mine either... why am I not surprised... If a company ever needed competition, it's Cox... I live near a major city and you'd think I was out in the boonies...Really a shame...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

here is the decades channel locator to see if it is carried in your neck of the woods, either by your provider or over the air.

http://www.decades.com/wheretowatch/

i enjoy watching their show "through the decades" and some of the weekend binges.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Looks lke the are not airing the Hollywood episodes with all the famous guest stars, some of them are my faves.

Respected Contributor

Hollywood episodes on now !!!!!

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Only one or 2 and none with any of the celebs.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

here is the decades channel locator to see if it is carried in your neck of the woods, either by your provider or over the air.

http://www.decades.com/wheretowatch/

i enjoy watching their show "through the decades" and some of the weekend binges.

I just checked I don't get it.  I thought it might be on TVland but no.  Enjoy the marathon.  I Love Lucy is my all time favorite.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

No John Wayne or William Holden.  Disappointing.

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

No John Wayne or William Holden.  Disappointing.

no rock hudson or van johnson.....Smiley Sad

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Thank you for alerting me to this "I Love Lucy" marathon....watched it and laughed all weekend! The weather was so cold here in MI, it was great to stay in , watch Lucy and enjoy the old shows.