Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Duh! I watched Bones for years! Of course that's where I knew him from. Never was interested in Buffy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@geezerette I know but haven't decided about Paramount. I have been saving the episodes on DVR and will save all of next season.

If I don't get Paramount I'm guessing I'll be able to find updates on line. Maybe even here!

@Love my grandkids

Paramount plus is making pricing and service changes in June. You may want to look at a plan this Weekend. 

Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg @I'm so slow when it comes to figuring out what to keep on Comcast and which ones I never look at, I just pay for everything.

My daughter has been visiting me and has said she'd take a look at my bill and see if we can't lower it.

I don't mind paying for something I use but I never look at sports.

I'm just afraid I'll let her delete a show I watch.

It shouldn't be that complicated, should it?  I hate feeling like I'm getting ripped off...which I think I am.

Now there's these "plus" shows.  Where will this end?

I think they should have discount shows if you are ...say..70 years old or so...dumb idea?  Probably...but there must be something good about being old.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

I really like the show.

Like others mentioned I'm kind of a military junkie especially these days when everything is so high tech.

A friend won't watch because she says David Boreanz is too old to play a SEAL.

LOL  I told her she's missing a great show, good actors, very authentic story lines

Honored Contributor

Re: I LOVE SEAL TEAM

[ Edited ]

@software I have to say I think your friend has a silly reason for not watching a tv show! Actually many SEALS are in their late 30's or somewhere in their 40's but you don't wanna confuse her with facts LOL.

Honored Contributor

You should see the c r a p she watches!

Her loss!   She likes crime shows, I can't watch them, hurts my soul to see such needless cruelty & violence, but war I get.

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@software I have to say I think you friend has a silly reason for not watching a tv show! Actually many SEALS are in their late 30's or somewhere in their 40's but you don't wanna confuse her with facts LOL.