Respected Contributor

Re: I Have No Interest In Any Shows Starting

I don't watch many network shows that begin new seasons in the fall.  I do watch The Conners and Grey's Anatomy but I am not anxious for them to start back up again.  I DVR'd Law and Order SUV all last season but never watched any episodes.  I am looking forward to the Great British Baking Show which I believe began showing new episodes on Netflix last Friday.  

Honored Contributor

Quantum Leap (reboot) starts tonight at 10. I am recording it. DIdn't care for it the first time around. I am curious.

Respected Contributor

@ninjawife 

Thanks. I didn't know that the Great British Baking Show was back. 

Honored Contributor

Ok....    Don't watch anything that doesn't appeal to you.  It's just tv, you aren't required to watch shows you don't like.  I don't.  If it weren't for Netflix and Prime Video, I wouldn't be watching much tv at all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love NFL football and my NBA  Spurs......dont really watch shows on the regular broadcast channels except sports.  I do watch movies from the 40's on TCM, baking championships, some classic TV shows, Game Show Network, Hallmark Mysteries, NFL Network/Red Zone

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Watched re-boot of QL. Cute lines,cute acting-not for me. But,I think many will enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch alot of the old shows and you-tube videos.......

I plan to read more when the weather gets cold and I no longer spend time in the Garden.

I can't believe the junk on TV now a days

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont watch any medical type shows, police, fire, violent, etc. I prefer comedys and I think its sad there are not that many anymore! I do watch the ones I find and also like shows on HGTV, a few on TLC like with Whitney, the Johnsons, and a few others. I am Big Fan of Hallmark and GAC, plus Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Channel.

Honored Contributor

I still like SVU and Chi Med. 

Valued Contributor

Guess I'm quite behind the times since most all the shows mentioned in this thread are either ones I've never heard of, never watched, or watched for 10 minutes until a commercial at which time I poofed it.

Thank goodness for Dateline (old ones and current), Dr. G medical examiner, That 70's Show, and Futurama!