Honored Contributor

Re: I Have An Idea For A TV Show!

e@Annabellethecat66, I'm still wracking my brain LOL and haven't figured out the one yet, not even with the help of Google.  Of your list the only show I watched was Downton --

-- but Downton, Matthew's death wasn't a total shock because it had been publicized he was leaving, but Lady Sybil's death hit was unexpected and devastating.

Also Nate's death on Six Feet Under.  And the last show of Six Feet Under, probably my favorite finale of any show.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Maybe if you give us a few more details we can all figure out what is driving you crazy trying to remember!  Ha!

I know what it like though!  I always say that a conversation with me is like that game where people say, "Sounds like"?  My friends have to guess the word I'm trying to remember that completes my thought!  I think many times they'd LIKE to say, "Annabelle, forget it.  It wasn't that important in the first place".  Ha!  But they are my friends, so they suffer through.

Take care sweet @LoriLori you rock! Love you!

Valued Contributor

Only because it was pre-Internet...thirtysomething killed off Peter Horton's character with no notice. My friend and I sobbed as her husband walked through the room mumbling something about it being "just a tv show, girls....he's not really dead."

Honored Contributor

Patrick Duffy:  Bobby Ewing of "Dallas"?

The infamous 'it was a dream' scene? 

Honored Contributor

Game of Thrones did that. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval