Respected Contributor

Thanks for some examples of movies considered to have "no real ending."   I could not think of any.   Nothing at all came to mind.  I guess I've generally been satisfied with everything I've viewed.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Contain animal abuse

Love scenes (ok I get it move on)

extreme foul language

no real ending

nudity

Just go in the bedroom and close the door. We get that. Leaving the ending up in the air? Lame, weak, stupid. I would NEVER see your sequel if there was one. You lost me.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

. . . infer or depict animals being abused or killed, even if "no animals were harmed during the the production of this film". 

@deepwaterdotter  Have you ever seen the movie Cujo? Smiley Surprised

From WIKI:  "Cujo was played by four St. Bernards, several mechanical dogs, and a black Labrador-Great Dane mix in a St. Bernard costume. In some shots, stuntman Gary Morgan played Cujo whilst wearing a large dog costume."

======================================

@qualitygal 

1. Can't talk w/o every other word being F bombed.....

When did someone think it was ok to do either one of those?

When Samual L. Jackson came on the scene & made mother censored.gifpopular to say in movies. whistling.gif

2. Nudity, can't they tell a story w/o that?!!

Well, that would depend on the "story."  Nudity does not bother me not one bit if it's done in context.  If the script calls for frontal nudity for the female, then you better show full frontal nudity for the male also.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

@Mz iMac   Yes.  I find myself saying "Turn around! Turn around! "

And they never do.  LOL

""Out beyond the ideas of right-doing and wrong-doing, there is a field. I will meet you there." -Rumi