Honored Contributor

Re: I Hate Crossovers Of Shows

On 11/12/2014 gig2750 said:

Oh gosh, I love all three of these shows! It wasn't until the last few minutes of last nite's show where they introduced the plot. Guess I'm in the minority here, but I kind of like when the shows cross over!

I can see, though, that if you don't watch all three, then it wouldn't make sense to only see one part!

Me too. Chicago Fire and Chicago PD have had "crossover" shows before and since PD was a spinoff from Fire, you frequently see some of the stars of one show on the other.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

I liked the cross over.... taped them so I could watch again.... I felt the plot was worthy of a story to be told.

Super Contributor

I like all three shows and I record Nashville as well.
Honored Contributor

I was just wondering how this crossover event was. I only watch Law & OrderSmiley FrustratedVU so I skipped it as I didn't want to watch the other 2 shows.

Respected Contributor

On 11/12/2014 jordan2 said: I watch Law & OrderSmiley FrustratedVU. Last night started a crossover event of 3 shows starting with Chicago Fire and continues with L&O and ending with Chicago P.D! I refuse to watch 2 shows that I never watch and don't know any of the characters. I know why the networks do this so maybe you'll watch the show again. So tonight I won't be watching L&O.

So there!! LOL

Valued Contributor

I watched the cross-overs and enjoyed the a lot so I think this is just a personal preference. I would not have liked it if one of the episodes came on at a time that I could not tape it though!!

Honored Contributor

"Cross-over"....I don't watch "Single-Digit TV", so these shows mentioned escape me, but...is cross-over like the shows of old...Happy Days/Laverne & Shirley? Everybody Loves Raymond/King of Queens? Like that?

Honored Contributor

On 11/15/2014 jordan2 said:

I was just wondering how this crossover event was. I only watch Law & OrderSmiley FrustratedVU so I skipped it as I didn't want to watch the other 2 shows.

I dvr'd all 3 of them to watch them back to back and I liked the event. Chicago Fire wasn't really much involved except at the very end of the episode that got this whole ball rolling.

The storyline was very compelling and sickening. As I posted above, I'm not an SVU watcher and wouldn't become one based on what I saw. I thought the acting on that part of this series was average to poor. Ice T was horrible IMO.