Honored Contributor

Re: I Give Up on Finding This Hallmark Movie`any suggestions?

I did look up lifetime too but pretty sure I was on Hallmark

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Aw!-Thank you fellow obsessive posters!Woman LOL

It starts out in the outside of a house with his parents leaving on vacation thanking the girl for helping with their son who broke his fibula. It is a Christmas movie.

He originally is obnoxious and she clearly doesn't like him either and he asks her to remove a red stocking from the fireplace so she deliberately leaves it up. Then later he thanks her when she makes a great luch for him and asks her to join him later next time. 

Then he falls and he calls her and then later the electricity goes outthey are both young adults.

That's as far as I got.

I can tell you how it ends.

The fall in love, get married, and live happily-ever-after.

It's how all Hallmark movies end.

Very formularic.

I mean, all the movies follow the same script.

Hope you find your movie!Woman Very Happy

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

UP cannel and ION tv have also been showing a lot of christmas movies.

the one mentioned does not ring a bell.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

A Midnight Kiss (Hallmark, December 29 at 8 p.m.): A family of party planners gets its biggest gig ever — a New Year’s Eve party for a tech entrepreneur — but they only have one week to pull it together. The work falls to Lisa (Adelaide Kane) after her parents opt to take their planned vacation and her brother breaks his leg (brothers!). Cue her sibling’s helpful college buddy (Carlos PenaVega.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay  Try a Google search using this....  

Here's when all 79 new Christmas TV movies will air

It's a list of all the NEW holidays movies on all teh channels.  Maybe it's there?

Also, exactly when was it on?  You can use the TV Guide Listing service to see what was on as far back as Dec 15th 12:00 am.....

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Honored Contributor

@Catlady Nicole ,-Those are great movie lists-it wasn't on there but fun looking through a very good guide with pictures. I'm going to save that.

I did look through the tv guide one too, also a good list but they only had Hallmark, not all Hallmark channels.

I think it may have been Hallmark movies and Mysteries channel.

@lovinglife -

Thank you though that is not it. 

the leads both had blond hair-the guys was curly.She was his former schoolmate and she is asked by his parents? to help him as he recovers from a broken fibula. He used to insult her and dated cheerleaders in the past etc.And in the beginning she is not happy to be taking care of him and he is not too pleasant either but they begin to talk over the food she makes him.

Well, maybe this wasn't a new movie so harder to find. It is not an old movie but maybe not this year's.

Anyway, I'll not  obsess over it anymore and I thank you all for trying to helpme find it!Heart

Really strange in a way. The lead blond actor I have seen before but don't remember seeing him on any other Hallmark movies. I did look at Netflix and googled everything under the sun.

If I keep looking, I'll never get to watch anything else again lol!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Catlady Nicole ,-Those are great movie lists-it wasn't on there but fun looking through a very good guide with pictures. I'm going to save that.

I did look through the tv guide one too, also a good list but they only had Hallmark, not all Hallmark channels.

I think it may have been Hallmark movies and Mysteries channel.

@lovinglife -

Thank you though that is not it. 

the leads both had blond hair-the guys was curly.She was his former schoolmate and she is asked by his parents? to help him as he recovers from a broken fibula. He used to insult her and dated cheerleaders in the past etc.And in the beginning she is not happy to be taking care of him and he is not too pleasant either but they begin to talk over the food she makes him.

Well, maybe this wasn't a new movie so harder to find. It is not an old movie but maybe not this year's.

Anyway, I'll not  obsess over it anymore and I thank you all for trying to helpme find it!Heart

Really strange in a way. The lead blond actor I have seen before but don't remember seeing him on any other Hallmark movies. I did look at Netflix and googled everything under the sun.

If I keep looking, I'll never get to watch anything else again lol!

@on the bay   After reading this description I remember seeing this movie.  I liked it.  It was at least two years ago that I saw it, though, and don't remember the name of it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Please let us know about when you remember watching it. Around what day?
Honored Contributor

There were some holiday movies being shown on ION TV network also. Maybe one of those...??

Honored Contributor

We've got UP, Ion, Freeform, Ion Plus and some other lesser known channels running movies this year.  They also run each other's older movies.

There's also Hallmark Movies Now, which is a streaming service (you have to pay for it.

But there is Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries and many have Hallmark Drama on their cable tier.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN