Honored Contributor

I Give Up on Finding This Hallmark Movie`any suggestions?

[ Edited ]

I was watching a hallmark movie (don't know which of 4 hallmark channels!)

and it was about a young blond with curly hair guy being helped by one of his former schoolmates while his parents went on vacation cause he had broken his fibula.

So annoying cause i put it on pause but then could not find it again on "continue watching".

I know its probably a dumb movie but now of course I want to watch the whole thing! After several urgent care visits for the little one, I am obsessed. About stupid things!

So anyone have any ideas?

ps-never assume someone doesn't have a life-it may be they are just trying to not go crazy! Hallmark are great stress relievers-totally mindless

and wonderful scenerySmiley Happy

and the girl lead had medium length very blond hair. Never saw her before.

TIA!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Re: I Give Up on Finding This Hallmark Movie`any suggestions?

I want to try and help but I need more information. If you are able to answer these questions, it will help me help you!Cat Very Happy Is this a Christmas movie?  Is it from 2019?  What night and time were you originally watching the movie?

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

That's intriguing, @on the bay 

Was the blond an adult or a school-age guy?

Do you remember the setting - mountains, little village, city, suburb, seaside, etc.?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I think I may have found it, @on the bay   Is this the one?

Focus on Love (December 29 on Hallmark Channel)

Honored Contributor

Aw!-Thank you fellow obsessive posters!Woman LOL

It starts out in the outside of a house with his parents leaving on vacation thanking the girl for helping with their son who broke his fibula. It is a Christmas movie.

He originally is obnoxious and she clearly doesn't like him either and he asks her to remove a red stocking from the fireplace so she deliberately leaves it up. Then later he thanks her when she makes a great luch for him and asks her to join him later next time. 

Then he falls and he calls her and then later the electricity goes outthey are both young adults.

That's as far as I got.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach  I am so glad you found it.  I just saw the same information in my search and was coming back to reply!  @on the bay   Hope this is it so you can finish your movie!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach -

Thanku but thats not it-the lead guy had blond curly hair (and she had blond straight medium length hair)-

He looks familiar but I don't remember seeing either of them in a Hallmark movie before.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's too bad, @on the bay 

It's the only one that seemed to match. Hardly anything comes up with broken leg, Hallmark movie.  There were no blond people in any search result images, just Mr. Pena Vega and the broken leg connection.  I guess "Focus on Love" hasn't even been aired yet!!

Good luck.  I really hope you find it, and don't forget to let us know if you do!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I willSmiley Happy It's kinda crazy like it was never on!

I have had it happen before (Like with a Picture Perfect Christmas) where I was watching and it didn't show up, even in search but then appeared a few days later!

Maybe Hallmark takes some movies out cause so many are watching or it crashed or something. Twilight zone Christmas!

Oh well I'll just tell myself it was a dumb movie!

And thank you all for trying!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Are you sure it was Hallmark? Lifetime has been running Holiday movies as well.