Valued Contributor

Re: I Found Another Thing Wrong With The New Forum

I have had to sign in 4 times already today. I am trying to find my recent posts and cannot. I tried a poster's suggestion to put my name in the search box, hit community and then users and search but my name isn't even in the searches with all the other "dog" users names. All the posts I found are old ones. I have no idea how to navigate this new system and it just isn't worth it to me. I used to enjoy it, but now it's a hassle and the Q has finally done in the last thing I liked about this site. I will probably never find this post again, so here it goes. Hope someone reads it and agrees with me!

Honored Contributor

@tdog wrote:

I have had to sign in 4 times already today. I am trying to find my recent posts and cannot. I tried a poster's suggestion to put my name in the search box, hit community and then users and search but my name isn't even in the searches with all the other "dog" users names. All the posts I found are old ones. I have no idea how to navigate this new system and it just isn't worth it to me. I used to enjoy it, but now it's a hassle and the Q has finally done in the last thing I liked about this site. I will probably never find this post again, so here it goes. Hope someone reads it and agrees with me!

tdog, when you did that search, you did it correctly. What you didn't notice is that are three pages of dog nics. You're on the second page.

tdog

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention also that I am no longer having to sign in so often.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I do on my I.E. pc , but, if you have Google Chrome you don't have to it remembers better then Internet Explorer. I got Chrome on one and IE on the other.