Respected Contributor

Our govenor keeps making his announcments during our local channel 4 KVOA at the 3 pm slot. If he had any news I would think he would give it during the regular news hour.

I emailed the station but they have not given me an answer.  I consider that so rude.

I called the station and asked if they could show Dr. Phil at a later hour and didn't get an answer to that either.  There's not much going on here and one of my few pleasures is to watch that show.  Dang it!

Honored Contributor

Perhaps you need to email or call your governor's office.  Sorry, but we can't help you here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I can't watch Dr Phil either...never could.  Can't stand him.  😀

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Jackhound Mom   Can't you watch it on demand later on in the day or the next day? Also some stations re run the days episode during the night. Maybe you could DVR it. Complaining to the station isn't really going to get you anywhere.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

@Kachina624 wrote:

Perhaps you need to email or call your governor's office.  Sorry, but we can't help you here.

I did that also but his office never answers anyone that I know of that has written.

DH did try to "join" an "on demand" with our service HULU.  We tried everything to see this 3rd episode of a catfish story that I found really interesting.  I thought there may be another way that someone could help me with.  If so, thanks!

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQThanks, we don't have evening re-runs of Dr. Phil or we would record it.  

When I called the station they guy I spoke with said he had several "angry housewives" call before me.  I was nice Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Jackhound Mom  I don’t know if you get OWN but there are reruns there, many old ones but also the new ones. 

Respected Contributor

@MamaWickYour comment has nothing to do with this thread.

Respected Contributor

@Teddie  Thank you !  We will give that a try!

Respected Contributor

Dr. Phil will be in reruns soon. You will probably see the episode at least once during the summer