Esteemed Contributor

I Can't Take Chicago Med Anymore.

I started watching this about a year ago.  I just can't do it any longer.  I reallly like Oliver Platt and the woman who used to be on Law and Order.  The rest I just want to hit upside the head. Between their God complexes and their personal problems getting in the way they are all train wrecks.

Everyone just does what they want, both Drs. and nurses.  Yikes, I wouldn't want any of them to treat me.

Time to find another Wednesday night program.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Can't Take Chicago Med Anymore.

It's called TV....... Drama. I recommend reading a book....

Honored Contributor

I left at the end of last season.

I realized I didn't like anyone, even Oliver Platt's character was starting to annoy me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

My husband is a doctor and it drives him crazy. I watch by myself now but everyone other than Dr. Charles and Dr. Choi annoys me!

Respected Contributor

Tired of medical shows sometime ago.  Curious how they will develop Shawn on the good doctor, but not enough to watch an entire episode.  

Honored Contributor

I watch it with a grain of salt, one thing I realize is no one ever moved out of the ER, even post surgery

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

They are an annoying group aren't they?  If they worked in a real hospital, they all would have been fired long ago.   

Respected Contributor

@Baylie 

Your comment reminded me:  I cannot watch a " lawyer "

show with DH.  

Rather than make verbal comments about how improbable certain situations are, or what would not be allowed in a courtroom, his non-verbals would take the pleasure out of continuing to watch.

No one can interrupt my reading, lol !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

I am still hanging in there as I still enjoy this show, however, Natalie is totally getting on my nerves and wish they would get rid of her character.  Speaking of medical shows, I am really loving New Amsterdam.

Respected Contributor

Yes, those shows certainly aren't grounded in reality.  I guess they have to inject drama/relationships where they can but in today's world, unless my town is way behind the times, Smiley Happy  you can't date people you work with.  It's a fireable offense.  All these legal, police, and medical shows always seem to spotlight relationships that go on in the workplace.  Maybe in the 80s but not anymore!  

I guess it wouldn't capture a big audience unless they could play up some workplace romantic situations, but in reality, it can't (or shouldn't) happen.