Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

Shows like this sensationalize real history by selling conspiracy theories and dumbing down the public.

You have your outlook.  However, as a child I remember my father being told by someone he was aquainted with that over in Glacier National park, the man existed.  He had been seen by several others.  Disturbing but a true story told. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched or read all these posts-it just upsets me. Anyway, I'm sure he died in his bunker. I read that his top aide whose name escapes me, his wife and six children also killed themselves in that bunker, the parents poisoning the children.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I haven't watched or read all these posts-it just upsets me. Anyway, I'm sure he died in his bunker. I read that his top aide whose name escapes me, his wife and six children also killed themselves in that bunker, the parents poisoning the children.

Joseph Goebbels, but the bodies of the whole family were left entirely intact, and the identification was relatively easy.

Most of the rumors about Hitler arose from the fact that loyal people close to him would have been considered co-conspirators in disposing of evidence of his death.