Honored Contributor

DH wanted to go see this tonight. OK, I thought. I'll look at Gerard Butler for 2 hours! Smiley Wink I wasn't expecting much, and didn't think I would enjoy it. 

I'll tell you we went to the late show (10 p.m.) and we were the only people in the theatre! The previews of upcoming movies left me cold. It seems like all we saw were futuristic movies, most remakes of something (they even made Robin Hood look awful), with a lot of robots blowing the earth up (or something like that).

So the movie started - and I wondered how soon I'd get bored. I really enjoyed it! It kept my attention the whole time, and I thought the plot was well written with good acting, for the most part. 

So if you want to watch a good, action-filled submarine movie - the plot centers on Russia and the US and trying to prevent WW III - go see it. I was vague in my description because I didn't want to spoil anything. You can always go to IMDB to see the synopsis. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom, thanks for the review.  It’s Hard to find a good movie these days.  I agree with you about all the futuristic movies.  LM