Honored Contributor

We just added Hulu to our streaming services, what can you tel me about it please  thanks 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

top chef!!! my personal addiction.

Honored Contributor

I of course watched Handmaid's Tale, Little Fires Everywhere, and High Fidelity.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox

Looming Towers about 9-1-1. This was an excellent original series.

Hulu has programming from NBC, ABC, and FOX. 

I am not sure what will happen to the NBC programs on July 15 when Peacock TV  debuts. 

Honored Contributor

We started to watch Little Fires Everywhere, and 4 Weddings and a Funeral we liked both

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I probably watch more from Hulu than any other streaming service.  I love being able to stream from my mobile devices.  What types of shows do you like to watch?

This summer we've enjoyed Little Fires Everywhere and Big Little Lies. 

If you like murder mysteries, we've been watching Agatha Christie Marple. 

Lark Rise to Candleford is good if you like British period pieces from the 19th century.  

If you like police/law shows, there are lots to binge watch like Blue Bloods, NYPD Blue, Hill Street Blues, Boston Legal, Law & Order SVU, and Law & Order. 

If you like medical shows, we enjoy New Amsterdam and The Good Doctor.  

There are lots of older shows under the Iconic TV tab.

I've seen lots of positive reviews for The Handmaid's Tale, but I couldn't get past season 1, episode 1. 😂

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I of course watched Handmaid's Tale, Little Fires Everywhere, and High Fidelity.

These three are all excellent.  Also, if you like family dramas, I highly recommend The Fosters which just moved from Netflix to Hulu.  It's a really great show with a ton of episodes.

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

These three are all excellent.  Also, if you like family dramas, I highly recommend The Fosters which just moved from Netflix to Hulu.  It's a really great show with a ton of episodes.

@lkat did you watch High Fidelity? I watched and loved it. I don't think anyone knows about this show.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 I loved High Fidelity!  One of my favorite newer series.  I really like Zoe Kravitz and really hope they renew it for another season.  Did you read the book?  I usually prefer to read the book first, but haven't read this one.  I know the flipped the sex of the main character from male to female and am wondering how it compared to the novel.

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

@Jordan2 I loved High Fidelity!  One of my favorite newer series.  I really like Zoe Kravitz and really hope they renew it for another season.  Did you read the book?  I usually prefer to read the book first, but haven't read this one.  I know the flipped the sex of the main character from male to female and am wondering how it compared to the novel.

@lkat me too! No I didn’t read the book. If you have Netflix you need to watch Soundtrack, it is so GOOD! I describe it as This Is Us meets Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist with Glee type mashups thrown in. I have posted about this show, but there are no takers.