Valued Contributor

Hulu subscribers! Is anyone watching The Housewife and the Hustler? Erika Jane…

And Mr. Gerardi. ABC news did a special report about them on Hulu. I'm watching it now and all I can say is wow. They are putting all their business out there. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hulu subscribers! Is anyone watching The Housewife and the Hustler? Erika Jane…

I don't have Hulu so I'm not watching but I've been reading most of the discussion about it on bloogger, Tamara Tattles, site.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Re: Hulu subscribers! Is anyone watching The Housewife and the Hustler? Erika Jane…

My first wow was seeing Dana Wilkey who had appeared on the RHOBH. She was unrecognizeable. 

Then they had Danielle Staub on speaking about Erika, I was not sure why. As if she is above any of the others.  

And how Tom Giradi stole all of that money from his clients. I have no words on how low of a human he is. And I think Erike knew, she was on his documents. And they blew through 130 millon dollars!!!!! 

Then the California Bar for not doing a darn thing. 

And as was pointed out by Sunny Hositin to stll be on the show is crazy as the lawyers will go through every piece of footage.   

I thought it was very good and informative. 

Honored Contributor

It's my understanding Danielle and Erika worked at the same strip club.  LOL

I don't have Hulu so I can't watch but I'm sure it will be on another platform at another time.  I'm not sure why Dana or Danielle are on.  Those 2 sort of lower the credibility level for me. 

Valued Contributor

I'm so annoyed that, although ABC produced this documentary, I would have to subscribe to a streaming service to watch it!

One would have to have a half dozen subscriptions to watch every interesting program advertised on tv lately. Since I'm already paying for cable and Netflix I won't be watching most of them.

Valued Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

My first wow was seeing Dana Wilkey who had appeared on the RHOBH. She was unrecognizeable. 

Then they had Danielle Staub on speaking about Erika, I was not sure why. As if she is above any of the others.  

And how Tom Giradi stole all of that money from his clients. I have no words on how low of a human he is. And I think Erike knew, she was on his documents. And they blew through 130 millon dollars!!!!! 

Then the California Bar for not doing a darn thing. 

And as was pointed out by Sunny Hositin to stll be on the show is crazy as the lawyers will go through every piece of footage.   

I thought it was very good and informative. 

I feel horrible for the families that he stole from. It seems they will be getting some of what's owed to them. Curious to see how this plays out in the future for Ericka now that her hubby is a known fraud. I would be so embarrassed if it were me. I would hide under a rock.

Trusted Contributor

I cant watch it now either.   I'm not going to subscribe to another tv service, we already have direct tv with all the movie channels.. amazon.. netflix, and AMCplus.

I am curious in the story though.. I guess I'll go read about it on Tamara Tattles until its shown elsewhere.

I am curious to know if the alzheimers diagnosis was talked about any yet ?

Please keep posting about it here when you can ! thx..

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

I just read Erika's lawyers just dropped her with no notice.

Trusted Contributor

I watched,  it's pretty bad.  As some one else mentioned did he start to do all this after he married her to give her what she wanted?  It's hard to believe that she didn't know what was going on.  If she did,  all her rich comments and showing off on the Housewifes are even more pathetic.

Trusted Contributor

What I am wondering is if there will be criminal charges? He stole from his clients. 

The deposition was in September 2020. They did show a small part of it with him answering the questions about the money. He stated clearly it was all gone. He seemed coherent. I do not recall if the Alzheimer's diagnosis was mentioned.