Esteemed Contributor

We signed up for Hulu yesterday.  Anyone have anything to share?  Problems? Tips?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  hulu is my fav for watching.  pretty easy surfing.  i don't know any tips or tricks.  I don't really think that you need any. 

Honored Contributor

There is a live broadcast of Hamilton, filmed on stage in NYC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Hulu anyone?

[ Edited ]

We have Hulu Live and I do like it a lot, as I can watch live local news as well.

@MamaWick  I am certain that you shall also enjoy watching many things in Hulu.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

One thing I am finding is we cannot change channels very fast, having to pull up the guide, scroll to the channel we want, hit enter, and then hit "watch live."  Seems to be an extra step.  Also, can't find a back key on our Sony remote to jump to the previous channel.  Also when scrolling the guide, it is one channel at a time.  

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

We really enjoy our Hulu subscription.  I stream from our Samsung Smart TV, our Apple TV, an iPad, and my iPhone without any issues at all.  

Would love to know which shows you're watching so I can check them out.  I've watched a lot of older TV shows this summer.  We like murder mysteries.  We just finished streaming all of the Agatha Christie's Marple and just started the Murdoch Mysteries.  

Other shows we've liked this summer are Big Little Lies, Little Fires Everywhere, and Law & Order SVU.  Wish they would hurry up and post the last season of Blue Bloods because I missed several episodes.

Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan @@We aren't watching anything particular to Hulu.  We just felt the need to 86 cable.  We only had basic cable anyway.  We wanted our local networks and channels like USA, TBS, HGTV, etc.  Anything you recommend

Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan  Do you have problems viewing Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV.  I can see a couple of hours and then it automatically exits and Tv loses volume. I have to unplug TV and it will work again. Because of that reason I usually watch HULU on my regular non-smart RCA TV

Trusted Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

We really enjoy our Hulu subscription.  I stream from our Samsung Smart TV, our Apple TV, an iPad, and my iPhone without any issues at all.  

Would love to know which shows you're watching so I can check them out.  I've watched a lot of older TV shows this summer.  We like murder mysteries.  We just finished streaming all of the Agatha Christie's Marple and just started the Murdoch Mysteries.  

Other shows we've liked this summer are Big Little Lies, Little Fires Everywhere, and Law & Order SVU.  Wish they would hurry up and post the last season of Blue Bloods because I missed several episodes.

@wildcat fan I'm also a mystery lover and just started watching Murdoch Mysteries.  I usually watch an episode before I go to bed.  It holds my interest and I enjoy the characters,  It's hard to find something that is relaxing to watch before bed, yet not boring.  I've also watched all the Marples.  Love Miss Marple! 

Esteemed Contributor

We are noticing a volume problem.  We have the volume set and then suddenly it gets loud for a couple of seconds, then back down to normal.