Trusted Contributor

How to get away with murder...

I just started watching and i was wondering if anyone else here has a problem with some of the scenes.....I am shocked as to what they say and allow on TV shows. I just noticed this also on Grays Anatomy . I know some of you are gonna say just quit watching, but i do like the shows, it's just what happened??? Am i that old and out-dated ?? I just wish people would keep certain things private.

Honored Contributor

Re: How to get away with murder...

@dogsx3  Totally agree with what you said. I stopped watching How to Get Away with Murder after two seasons.

Do hope they print a special magazine when it goes off the air, as I was getting a little lost with who did what to whom. ha!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Time marches on and every generation seems to be more open that the preceding one.  That's just life.  Like it or not, this is the world you live in now.  You either relax and enjoy those programs or you stop watching them.  

Honored Contributor

I quit watching Greys years ago when it became a marathon bed-fest.

Anyone & everyone bed hopping.

HTGAWM is not quite as bad.   I watch because a friend watches & we talk about the plot

Esteemed Contributor

I love HTGAWM and GA

so well done  I don't even want the episode to end.  I can't imagine the series to end!!

I haven't found anything to add to my "much watch" schedule yet.  I keep trying though......

Honored Contributor

I still love Greys, but gave up on HTGAWM after the first season, for me it was totally painful to watch, so dark, so dreary, I could barely see their faces, much less follow those crazy plots.