Respected Contributor

Re: How much longer with the Duggers?

They're trying so hard to remain relevant.   Jessa seems so invested in social media and making money.   Reminds me of her father 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I remember when TLC used to be a decent channel. Now, it's full of nutjobs who are competing to be crazier than the rest. I've only heard of the Dugger's, never watched, but they sound like whacko bible thumpers.

Valued Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

I remember when TLC used to be a decent channel. Now, it's full of nutjobs who are competing to be crazier than the rest. I've only heard of the Dugger's, never watched, but they sound like whacko bible thumpers.

Kind of like the History Channel when they had interesting shows on  -another one that went the  reality show route 

Honored Contributor

I do something that I don't think any of you have ever thought of. Don't watch! I'm really not interested anymore in watching the Duggars so I just don't watch! Its easy! Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I do something that I don't think any of you have ever thought of. Don't watch! I'm really not interested anymore in watching the Duggars so I just don't watch! Its easy! Woman Frustrated

I've never once watched them or the Kardashians so some of us actually have thought of that!

we can still have opinions about the things that we consider a waste of air time on a channel that used to have interesting programs

Esteemed Contributor

You have a remote control, right?

Esteemed Contributor

Go ahead and talk about me ladies. I have not watched the show in a couple years. Ever since it came out that the older son had assaulted his sisters and the show was taken off the air. However, I was a huge fan of the old show. I found it so darn fascinating. Don't ask me why, I just did.

Respected Contributor

I stopped watching when the kids started to grow up and--stupid me--I finally understood the imposed limitations on their lives and thinking, especially but not limited to the girls. No possibility of college, no career dreams, no moving out to try one's wings. Just wait to get married and then have babies until menopause. Too depressing. Too sad. I have read that jinger seems to be broadening her horizons with travel and no babies yet since her marriage nearly a year ago, so that is one bright spot, I suppose.

Respected Contributor

Loved the show in the beginning but don't watch it now they are so strick & too much. No one is perfect and don't put your believe on your family some will believe some will not. Stop controlling your family's lives. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think the only show that I watch on that channel is "Say Yes to the Dress".