Trusted Contributor

How much longer with the Duggers?

I noticed looking for a show to watch,they still are on weddings,babies, an boring.

Valued Contributor

Re: How much longer with the Duggers?

These people are way past their expiration date.  Time for them to go away

Esteemed Contributor

I guess as long as they keep popping out babies, getting married (there’s still a bunch left) it will stay on until something better comes TLC’s way or another’s scandal breaks out. I also wish they would go away. 

Valued Contributor

I never watched this show. In my opinion, they didn't  raise 19 kids. They had 19 kids, and raised a few and then it was the older kids who had to take care of the littler ones. They are nobody special and I too am sick of them.

cookin

Valued Contributor

@Jannyg wrote:

These people are way past their expiration date.  Time for them to go away

Kind of like the Kardashians-

Esteemed Contributor

Guess when people stop talking about and watching them, they will no longer be relevant.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Valued Contributor

I watched Joy's wedding last night.  I think she is expecting now.  I would like to see the older girl get married.  She seems so nice.  I think here name is Jana.  I do think this show has been on too long.  I would like to see the Kadashians dropped,  which to me is the absolute bottom of the muck barrel.

Honored Contributor

The show is SO DULL. I do not know why it is still on. Is there really an audience anymore?

Honored Contributor

I'm just always so surprised that the public finds these shows so fascinating.  I personally find them very boring.  All the Little People shows, Kardashians, etc. and now the new 90 day wedding or some such title.  Watched it and couldn't believe these people.... weird. 

But they will continue as long as people keep tuning in to watch. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I fell asleep watching Joy's "wedding show" last night.  Didn't care for the dress, the venue, the mob of guests, etc.....