Esteemed Contributor

How did “Time for Them to Come Home For Christmas” end?

This was on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel last night (Friday). From a previous year, starred Jesse Shram as a woman with amnesia and Brendan Penny as the nurse who would drive her to the location from the only clue found indicating who she was. I fell asleep with 30 minutes left - specifically right as she met Mark and his daughter at the fair. Then another woman walks up and says she has some nerve showing up (or something to that effect). Cut to commercial and dreamland for me.

Given it’s Hallmark, I know the two leads live happily ever after. BUT who was Mark and what did this woman mean?

Thank you in advance!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How did “Time for Them to Come Home For Christmas” end?

The movie is on11/27@6pm ET; 11/29 @8pm ET and 12/3 @6pm ET. You can watch at these times.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

The movie is on11/27@6pm ET; 11/29 @8pm ET and 12/3 @6pm ET. You can watch at these times.

Thank you for the recommendation, but that's a different movie (there's apparently several "me", "him", "them" Home For Christmas movies - I don't think they are related.  I'm also staying with my mother and don't have access to a DVR. It's actually a little difficult to watch TV here.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego     You can get a plot summary from "Google".   It doesn't give the "happy ending"...but could give you a good hint!    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Google time for them to come home for Christmas jesse schism synopsis. It will list "lifetimeuncorked.com" it will give you the entire storyline

Esteemed Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

Google time for them to come home for Christmas jesse schism synopsis. It will list "lifetimeuncorked.com" it will give you the entire storyline

Thank you - I tried to Google it earlier, but admit I didn't deliberately click on "lifetime" as it was a Hallmark movie!  Doh!  It was all there!  Thanks for the suggestion.  Hated falling asleep just as we were about to get some answers!!

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@elated wrote:

Thank you for the recommendation, but that's a different movie (there's apparently several "me", "him", "them" Home For Christmas movies - I don't think they are related.  I'm also staying with my mother and don't have access to a DVR. It's actually a little difficult to watch TV here.

@Alter Ego  I think they are all related in that they all feature the Blake Shelton song which has the title of the first of those movies. He executive produces those movies.

Honored Contributor

Would someone just tell the OP how it ends.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Would someone just tell the OP how it ends.

@Group 5 minus 1  no need. She got her answer. Read Message 8.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

DVR it when it reruns and fast forward to the last half hour or so.