Honored Contributor

Re: 👀 How To Get Away w/Murder -S4 👀

I could be wrong but I think the ex wife of Jimmy Smits' character is unstable. I think she stabs Annalise, I thought the elevator with the blood was in Annalise's hotel. The blood could be from Annalise or the ex wife having wounds from Annalise fighting her off. I think the ex wife could have stolen the baby from the hospital seeing as she lost a child. I was discussing the show at my Weight Watchers meeting. Someone thought Laurel's father took the baby, as far as we know he isn't aware she is pregnant. I hope the baby turns out to be Wes'.

Honored Contributor

How does Asher end up in jail?

@Jordan2 wrote:

I could be wrong but I think the ex wife of Jimmy Smits' character is unstable. I think she stabs Annalise, I thought the elevator with the blood was in Annalise's hotel. The blood could be from Annalise or the ex wife having wounds from Annalise fighting her off. I think the ex wife could have stolen the baby from the hospital seeing as she lost a child. I was discussing the show at my Weight Watchers meeting. Someone thought Laurel's father took the baby, as far as we know he isn't aware she is pregnant. I hope the baby turns out to be Wes'.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2

WOW!!!  Is that you Shonda? Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I tried but could never get into this show.

Esteemed Contributor

I read that "Bonnie" and "Frank" are dating in real life.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower yes I read that too.......I didn't even know that she and Paul were divorced........Wow!  

Honored Contributor

I still really like this show because it is very different from anything else on the air.It keeps you guessing, and is never boring! Yes, it can get dark, but I like it.......I , however am not really enjoying Scandal that much this season, and can see why this needs to be the last season for that show.....I really wish they would bring back "The Catch", now that was good and very different too..... 

Honored Contributor

Shonda Rimes has moved to Netflex.  No more of her shows on ABC.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I really wish they would bring back "The Catch", now that was good and very different too..... 

Me, too! It was one of my favorite shows.

And I wasn't too happy when they canceled Scream Queens...lol...It wasn't a show for my age group, but I enjoyed it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I really wish they would bring back "The Catch", now that was good and very different too..... 

Me, too! It was one of my favorite shows.

And I wasn't too happy when they canceled Scream Queens...lol...It wasn't a show for my age group, but I enjoyed it.

@Daisy Sunflower- I miss the Chanels too