Honored Contributor

Re: 👀 How To Get Away w/Murder -S4 👀

@CareBears wrote:

@Jordan2 With all the back and forth of this show, I am going to completely forget it by the time it comes back, I do not like the winter break at all myself, esspecially with this show!

@CareBears, maybe you should record the upcoming episode and watch it again right before the next new episode.

Honored Contributor

http://howtogetawaywithmurder.wikia.com/wiki/Dominic

now, I’m SURE we missed this episode and this information was IMPORTANT. 😱

Did not know about Shonda leaving

@Jordan2

I agree.. you get stars for being a brilliant detective!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I could be wrong but I think the ex wife of Jimmy Smits' character is unstable. I think she stabs Annalise, I thought the elevator with the blood was in Annalise's hotel. The blood could be from Annalise or the ex wife having wounds from Annalise fighting her off. I think the ex wife could have stolen the baby from the hospital seeing as she lost a child. I was discussing the show at my Weight Watchers meeting. Someone thought Laurel's father took the baby, as far as we know he isn't aware she is pregnant. I hope the baby turns out to be Wes'.

@Jordan2

I believe you might be right about all of the above.

ITA Jimmy Smits’ ex-wife because remember how angry she was about AK seeing him as her therapist?

I THOUGHT there was blood in an elevator — could not  think of blood in a shower.

Also, thinking about Oliver knowing about Wes’ killer... thank you all for clearing that one up!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

The finale is over, until January.

It was a great episode.

Answered many questions.

Spoiler
Laurel is not yet quite as smart as her dad!
Honored Contributor

Now I was under the impression, maybe erroneously, all would be explained. Well we still don't know where the baby is (the baby seems to be alive as we heard him cry). Also Isaac was on the phone with someone telling them she's awake (I assume he is speaking about Laurel), who is he speaking to?

Honored Contributor

It's a different type of show, I have to watch some shows twice before I understand everything and somethings, you just have to take a leap of faith with.  Like Frank and law school.  The class action suit has has been a major story line all season.  No way you could miss that.  I thought I had the Smits character and his ex wife figured out but that took a left turn into huh?  Good stuff in serious full of not so good stuff.  Can't wait for it to return in Jan.  

Respected Contributor

Um, not all was answered and matters are fragmented.

There is no question concerning the acting ability of Viola Davis.

Regular Contributor

It is getting hard to follow.  I watch shows for enjoyment and don't want to have to think too hard to figure out what's going on!!  Quit watching Quantico for the same reason.  Too hard to follow and figure out who was on what side.  Don't even know if that show is still on.

Honored Contributor

I've been a fan of Ms Davis for many years, I was so happy to know she snagged her own TV series!

I love the show this year.   

@chiclets wrote:

Um, not all was answered and matters are fragmented.

There is no question concerning the acting ability of Viola Davis.