Honored Contributor

Re: 👀 How To Get Away w/Murder -S4 👀

One more episode left!

It's like a roller coaster ride, up, down, jerk you left, jerk you right!

With some red herrings thrown in, I love it.

Esteemed Contributor

Why did Oliver tell Connor that he can't marry him and then add that they know who killed Wes? What does that have to do with getting married?

Also, I thought they all knew that Dominic had, allegedly, killed Wes.

Are they insinuating that Connor had something to do with Wes' death? I can't remember everything that had went on that night...it's been so long. I remember Dominic and Wes fighting. But, I do remember a scene where Connor was running down the street. Does anyone remember why he was running down the street?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

All I know is Shondra better clear up some of our questions by the finale next week.

** head spinning **

Analise has been bleeding in that shower now for 2 weeks. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Why did Oliver tell Connor that he can't marry him and then add that they know who killed Wes? What does that have to do with getting married?

Also, I thought they all knew that Dominic had, allegedly, killed Wes.

Are they insinuating that Connor had something to do with Wes' death? I can't remember everything that had went on that night...it's been so long. I remember Dominic and Wes fighting. But, I do remember a scene where Connor was running down the street. Does anyone remember why he was running down the street?

@Daisy Sunflower, maybe Oliver meant he couldn't marry Connor because he has been lying to him about what's been going on with Wes' death and his job. Maybe he needs to come clean with Connor before he agrees to marry him.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

One more episode left!

It's like a roller coaster ride, up, down, jerk you left, jerk you right!

With some red herrings thrown in, I love it.

@software

I agree! Can’t stand that there is only one episode left! How are they going to take care of things? I guess we will find out!

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

All I know is Shondra better clear up some of our questions by the finale next week.

** head spinning **

Analise has been bleeding in that shower now for 2 weeks. Smiley LOL

I'm not so sure it's her blood

Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad I am not the only one who is confused, I should have kept a journal to refer back to.  I thought I heard that there is 1 episode left before the winter break, or am I dreaming in my confused mind?  IMO every character on this show is a bit sinister in one way or another!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

I am so glad I am not the only one who is confused, I should have kept a journal to refer back to.  I thought I heard that there is 1 episode left before the winter break, or am I dreaming in my confused mind?  IMO every character on this show is a bit sinister in one way or another!

@CareBears,yes the episode Thursday is the last one and then the show takes it's Winter break. All shows do this now, I don't really like it, some shows come back in January, some in March (which is too long a break in my opinion). The networks started this because there are certain types of shows that do not do well as reruns. Nowadays shows kind of share time slots.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 With all the back and forth of this show, I am going to completely forget it by the time it comes back, I do not like the winter break at all myself, esspecially with this show!