Esteemed Contributor

“How To Get Away With Murder” to end next season

[ Edited ]

Just read on ew.com. Repeating someone’s comments on their site, with Shonda leaving ABC for Netflix, Viola Davis’ likely significant pay, and declining ratings, shouldn’t be a surprise.

Per the article, “the students will finally wrap their final semester at law school — and naturally, the results will be deadly.”

HTGAWM will return to Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT beginning Sept. 25 on ABC. Will be 15 episodes; article doesn’t say, but I assume it will be broken up similar to prior seasons.

Remember when it first came out? I couldn’t wait to come on here and read everyone’s comments and theories about the last episode. Now? I actually still have the last mini-season on my DVR. I will watch it; I’m just not in a hurry.

Honored Contributor

Re: “How To Get Away With Murder” to end next season

@Alter Ego     thank you for that info. It's time. The show will have run its course.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I'm not surprised; it ran it's course a couple of years ago.  

Esteemed Contributor

I NEVER liked that show & am glad it’s cancelled 🙃

Respected Contributor

I decided after last season that I was done with this show. It’s become too convoluted.

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching out of habit, I watched from the beginning. I didn't like when the show killed Wes off, this show has stayed to the party too long, I won't be mourning its demise.

Honored Contributor

It should have ended after Season One, horrible show, dark, dreary and so difficult to follow. First show I ever gave up on so fast.