Esteemed Contributor

How To Get Away With Murder!! 11/10

Wow, that was some ending!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: How To Get Away With Murder!! 11/10

I'm just finishing Season 2 on Netflix.  I was wondering if I should wait until Season 3 comes out on Netflix or just jump in to the recent episodes on Hulu.

Knowing what you know...what would you suggest?  Was the episode last night the season finale or are there still more episodes of Season 3?  I normally like to watch a series in episode order (so I know what's going on), but I'm also really busy and it takes me a while to get time to watch Netflix.  I'm just really interested to hear your opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Girlboss wrote:

I'm just finishing Season 2 on Netflix.  I was wondering if I should wait until Season 3 comes out on Netflix or just jump in to the recent episodes on Hulu.

Knowing what you know...what would you suggest?  Was the episode last night the season finale or are there still more episodes of Season 3?  I normally like to watch a series in episode order (so I know what's going on), but I'm also really busy and it takes me a while to get time to watch Netflix.  I'm just really interested to hear your opinion.

You can't jump right in and watch this show, you'd be hopelessly lost.  This is the type of series where you have to want episode by episode, season by season, if you want to know what's going on. 

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Wow, that was some ending!!

Yes it was.......Can't wait for next week's episode.....I am liking it much better this season than last season. Last season was way too dark, this season is dark, but very interesting and keeps you watching!!!!! I hope it stays on track! 

Honored Contributor

I have 3 weeks worth of this to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I had to keep my eyes closed during that ending!  Can't wait until next week!

So far, it is Frank, Annalise, and Bonnie in the house. Wonder when Laurel gets there?

Trusted Contributor

I thought this was the episode they were going to reval who is under the sheet! Smiley Sad

It is down to Frank and Nate.   

Respected Contributor

Im thinking Nate, dont think she would be screaming like that for Frank. I think we know its a guy, otherwise I would say Bonnie.