Honored Contributor

House Hunters with Comedians

I just watched my recording of one of these shows, and I enjoyed it immensely.  The comedians were funny , not mean, I mean they were nicer than I would have been. The man was obsessed with building a cat tube and having a fish mailbox and the group had a lot of fun with him. I hope the other shows are just as funny.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: House Hunters with Comedians

Is that the name of a new House Hunters series, @QVCkitty1?  I just tried a search and came up with zilch.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Is that the name of a new House Hunters series, @QVCkitty1?  I just tried a search and came up with zilch.  

@tansy  I think it's a limited series. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@tansy -

I searched and it is Househunters: "Comedians on Couches"

House Hunters: Comedians on Couches premieres Thursday, June 11 with back-to-back episodes airing at 10 & 10:30p ET. More new episodes premiering Tues. - Thurs., June 16, 17 & 18.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I just replied on the other thread about this Smiley Happy